As we all cope with this unprecedented time in our lives, we would like to express our deepest sympathies to those who may have lost loved ones, as well as our deepest gratitude for those risking their lives to protect all of us. Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
We would also like to thank our patients for your understanding during the recent temporary closure of our office — we are doing our part to help “flatten the curve” of COVID-19 infections.
Rivereast Dental Group would like to announce that we have resumed patient care at our office. All of us are very much looking forward to getting back to our normal habits and routines, but rest assured, our utmost priority is the health and well-being of our patients and staff members. As we carefully resume patient care, we will be taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of every person in our office. We are constantly monitoring CDC guidelines, and have integrated additional sanitizing protocols into our already very high standards. As such, we have also significantly altered our routine daily operations.
- We will be limiting the number of people inside our office and carefully observing social distancing guidelines. As much as possible, we will ask patients to stay in their cars until we are ready to call them in.
- We ask that patients do not bring additional persons/companions with them to their appointments. A minor may be accompanied by one guardian.
- Every patient and staff member will be required to wear an appropriate face mask.
- Patients and staff members will undergo temperature and health screenings before entering our office. Any person with a fever and/or exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment. Please call to reschedule if you have a cough, runny nose, fever or shortness of breath.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office (and other places in the office for you to use as needed).
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- Currently, we will not schedule non-emergency office visits for patients that are immunocompromised and considered high risk. If you feel you have a dental emergency, please call our office so we can appropriately triage.
- Please reschedule if you’ve been outside of the country or visited any COVID “hot spot” in the last 14 days.
We are looking forward to seeing you all again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about any of this. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at (860) 295-9536 or visit our website www.rivereastdentalgroup.com — as always.
Thank you again for being our patients. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you all back: our patients, neighbors and friends.
Douglas K Doran, DMD – and the whole Team here!
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. PLEASE REFER TO OUR WEBSITE, www.rivereastdentalgroup.com if you’re interested in more of the specific details regarding the many enhancements, preparations, and accommodations we’ve implemented at our office now.